RFEM is a Integrated Structural Analysis & Design Software Package. RFEM sets new standards in Finite Element Analysis (FEA).The finite element analysis program RFEM is a powerful software for quick and easy modeling, structural analysis, and design of 2D and 3D models consisting of members: plate, wall, folded plate, shell, solid, and contact elements.
The intuitive User Interface, outstanding Modelling and Analysis capabilities, and wide variety of Structural Design options make RFEM a complete Structural Design Solution for all areas of Civil, Mechanical, and Plant Engineering applications.
Due to the modular software concept, you can connect the main program RFEM with the corresponding add‑on modules in order to meet your individual requirements.
The structural analysis program RFEM is the basis of a modular software system. The main program RFEM is used to define structures, materials, and loads for planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, and members. The program also allows you to create combined structures as well as model solid and contact elements.
RFEM provides deformations, internal forces, stresses, support forces, and soil contact stresses. The corresponding add-on modules facilitate data input by automatic generation of structures and connections or can be used to perform further analyses and designs according to various standards.
The modular software concept allows you to compile a program package tailored to your individual needs.
- Simple to Use: Simple installation and working. No additional special training is required.
- Parametric Modelling: Standardise your Typical Structures and Equipment; save them as Templates: this option saves you an appreciable amount of Time in the completion of Design.
- Huge Library of Parametric Models for Cooling Towers, Storage Tanks, Silos, Shells, Folded Plates, Shear Walls, Portal Frames, Rectangular/Triangular Masts, and etc.
- Automatic Meshing Capabilities: Just model the objects, and the Program Automatically creates Mesh Generation: Connectivity problems are eliminated.
- Automatic Creation of Surface Intersections: Very Powerful Options to model Complicated Surfaces and Intersections of various parts of Equipment/Structures.
- Create Surfaces from Members: Very easy to model Curved Girders with Stiffeners and Openings.
- Outstanding Presentation of Print Out Reports: Very impressive Presentation with rich Text and Graphics. Huge savings on the printing costs because of Smart Representation of Results Summary.
- Excellent Interoperability: Lot of Import and Export options with CAD, Detailing, Plant Engineering applications, and BIM Applications Software.
- Scalability: Covers many advanced applications. Instead of buying new Software, just go for add-on option.
- Excellent After Sales Service: Guaranteed Outstanding After Sales Service.
- Geometric Non-Linear Analysis
- Material Non-Linear Analysis
- Thin & Thick Plate Analysis
- Contact Surfaces
- Buckling Analysis
- Soil Structures Interaction ( Automatic calculation of C1 & C2 values based on Bore Profile info )
- Design of Glass Structures
- Design of Steel Surfaces
- Design of Concrete Surfaces ( Cracked/ Un-Cracked)
- Design of Steel Members for various International Design Codes
- Design of Concrete Members for various International Design Codes
- Dynamic Analysis
- Special Module for Telecom/Transmission Tower Modelling, Equipment and Loading
- Design of Composite Members
- Design of Timber Members
- Design of Steel Connections
- Module for Construction Stage Analysis
- Pre-Deformed Initial Structures and Equivalent Imperfections for Non-Linear Calculations
- Design of Laminated Surfaces
- Crane Girder Design
- Plate Buckling
- Shape Thin Program for Calculation of Thin Wall Section Properties, Elastic, and Plastic Design.
- Programmable COM Interface For RFEM: Using This Interface, the user can Customize RFEM to suit the individual needs and Program Input Macros Or Post-Run Routines.
- Rx-Link Module to Import Data into RFEM In STEP, IGES, ACIS Formats.
- The Direct Bidirectional RFEM Interface with Autodesk Revit Structure.